Mother of 4 Stabbed to Death Outside Missouri Home(Video) - Daily Herrington Post

Breaking

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mother of 4 Stabbed to Death Outside Missouri Home(Video)

 Mother of 4 Stabbed to Death Outside Missouri Home(Video)

The family of a Missouri woman killed Saturday says the most tragic part is her four young children now have to grow up without a mom.
Vine cro_fitted.jpeg


Kansas City Police are looking for the person who stabbed Deandrea Vine to death on Saturday. Vine was just 27 years old and a mother of four children.

Officers say the stabbing happened sometime between 2-4 a.m. Saturday near 92nd and Wallace. Vine was last seen talking to a man outside.

Kevin Vine heard on the news Saturday morning that someone stabbed a woman to death. He learned later the woman was his daughter.

"My heart just fell out of my chest," Kevin Vine, the stabbing victim's father said.

Deandrea was her father's only child.

"She told me 'Daddy, I'm a grown woman,'" Vine said. "And I told her, 'No, you'll always be my little girl.'"

His little girl had her own little ones. Her children are 7, 5, 3 years and 22 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages