Danuel Drayton, Self Proclaimed Serial Killer. (Video) Of His Ex-Partner And Victim Speaks Out On The Horrific Ordeal She Suffered At The Hands Of Suspected Dating app Killer - Daily Herrington Post

Breaking

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Danuel Drayton, Self Proclaimed Serial Killer. (Video) Of His Ex-Partner And Victim Speaks Out On The Horrific Ordeal She Suffered At The Hands Of Suspected Dating app Killer

Danuel Drayton, Self Proclaimed Serial Killer. (Video) Of  His Ex-Partner And Victim Speaks Out On The Horrific Ordeal She Suffered At The Hands Of Suspected Dating app Killer
PHOTO: Zynea Barney, 26, told ABC News that suspected dating app killer Danueal Drayton strangled and threatened her after the two went on a date. (ABC News)


"I was like, 'No, not at all,'" Barney said. "I said, 'I told you this over and over. It's not like I led you on. I'm doing the right thing. I told you, like, I just don't want to be with you at this point no more. I just don't have time for little games. Let's just separate, be friends. We can hang out time to time.'"

"And that's when he just looked at me in the car and then jumped across, had both of his knees on top of my knees while my seat belt was still on," she said, adding that Drayton somehow pushed her gear into park before he attempted to strangle her.

Barney claims Drayton told her over and over again, "I'm gonna kill you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages